Sign Up For A Free 30-Minute Consultation
Asha B. Wilkerson, Esq. runs an employment law practice, The Wilkerson Law Office, in Oakland, California. Ms. Wilkerson takes great pride in counseling businesses on labor & employment law matters before they become an issue. Specifically, Ms. Wilkerson enjoys training leaders in the areas diversity and leadership and she has a particular affinity for working with non-profit and faith-based organizations.
In addition to practicing law, Ms. Wilkerson is an adjunct professor at California State University, East Bay in the Paralegal Studies Program. Ms. Wilkerson has also received numerous awards, including California Lawyer Magazine’s 2015 Super Lawyer’s Rising Star award; a human rights award from Chans Altenativ/Alternative Chance, a non-profit organization dedicated to advocating on the behalf of Haitian criminal deportees; and the Power 40 Award from Allen Temple Baptist Church for being an influential young adult leader.
During our conversation, we will explore ways to help your church thrive.
We will also analyze your church’s areas of potential liability in both ministry operations and people management; including any legal issues that you are currently dealing with.
Why Schedule a Consultation?
- You will uncover and understand the areas of liability you need to be aware of to protect your church
- You will get to ask pointed questions specific to your church’s situation and get the direct answers you need.
- You will get to interact with a live person, knowledgeable in the realms of both ministry and law.
- You will receive a step-by-step plan as to what exactly you need to be doing moving forward
- It’s free! The knowledge you gain from the phone consultation will be well worth the time spent to make it happen.
Copyright © 2015. Church Law Guide